Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Typical beautifull Meiser rod.The rod has not been fished since being returned from Mr Meiser's shop in July 2012.Was sent in for a new tip and had general inspection at time with new tip.The rod sock for it is from my meiser 13'6" as I have misplaced the original.
The rod has not been fished all that much as I am into Tropical fly fishing now.It is gathering dust which is unfortunate.
It chucks a skagit 500 grain or Scandi 450 grain with ease.There are a couple of scuff areas not considered obviously of significance by the builder as it was returned as it currently sits.
Email if serious and i can get close ups of any areas you may be concerned with.It is used lightly and not abused.The new tip has never been cast.
Asking 525 plus shipping 3% added if Paypal used.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
re Meiser

New price of 500.00 including shipping to Canada or Continental USA.shipping will be Expedited/Insured and tracked.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re meiser Price Drop

Price drop to 475.00 shipped to Canada or continental USA Certified Chck or International MO accepted-if not Paypal but add 3% for their fees please.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re Meiser

final price drop before the big auction.425.00 includes shipping to continental NA Alaska excluded but would split the cost to alaska.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts