Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold!
OI have two Meiser rods I do not need anymore. Both rods are 13,6´ and 8 weights. Its Highlander S Series S2H1368S-4. Standard Build.

They have only been used for tree weeks of spring steelheading on Lower Skeena.

Both rods are in really good condition. One of them has my name on but Meiser or any rod builder can remove it.

Both rods for 800 US Dollars + Shipping

Thigt lines - Jacob, [email protected]
SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
They ARE great rods. If you put them in classifieds they should get snapped up, especially if you lower the price below what it cost to get a new one - $675. Unless you really meant $800 for BOTH! (*looks around for checkbook*). Good luck.

·
Oncorhynchus tshawytscha
117 Posts
Great Rod

I used this rod on the Skeena and Kispiox in 2011 and it performed flawlessly. I have $400 in mine and I built it myself from a blank bought from Bob. What a great price. Almost makes me want another one......good luck with the sale!

·
Administrator
2,472 Posts
I'm thinking an email to him is going to get the quickest response. Hopefully he has a smart phone that'll get him an email right away. If he's not looking at SP he has no idea PM's or posts are coming in. However...this kind of goes back to the "Effective Classifieds Posts" thread a while back.

To new sellers especially, if you post something on here for sale...it's going to get activity right away in many cases and there's not much more frustrating than trying to buy something and getting zero response from a seller. If you post something...check in on it.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
First post, both great rods, but SinkTip/forum has 'rules.'

Either rod would be a great purchase, but I have 'problems' with a first post and 'things to sell.' Old Man mumbling to himself; but I've been here since 'Day One.'

fae

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
Either rod would be a great purchase, but I have 'problems' with a first post and 'things to sell.' Old Man mumbling to himself; but I've been here since 'Day One.'

fae
Throw in the atrocious spelling and its a " NO BRAINER" that I wouldnt get involved in the dealings there of.:lildevl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts