Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Meiser MKS 13'6 7/8 & Farlex combo.

SOLD AND SOLD. Meiser is SOLD. Farlex price drop $800usd.

Next is a 3 3/4 Farlex multiplier. Silent incoming , loud outgoing. Black faceplates with chrome frame and snake handle. Gorgeous reel. By far the nicest reel I have ever owned. Super smooth. Few minor marks on it from previous owner(s).
I never lay my gear down on rocks or without a reel case if I have to. I take meticulous care of my gear.

I don't know how add photos but I'll be happy to email to them interested.

T

·
Registered
696 Posts
Dude,

We're all bummed to hear that you have to sell off what is likely your favorite combo in order to sustain the family, but the community's collective hat is off to you sir, for making the sacrifice for what matters most.

Gear will come and go, and I'm sure you can still get to fish sometimes, even if not with that beautiful setup; life on the water is always happier if life is in order back at home.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys for the kind words. You bet family comes first. No matter how nice the rod and reel looks and feels , it comes no where close to seeing the kids fed , warm, and happy. Your right , gear comes and goes. Also things could always be worse.

Thanks again for the words. There sure is a lot of good guys /gals on this site. I see kindness and compassion on here often.

Trav

1 - 8 of 8 Posts