Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because of "overstock" - too many rods less fishing- the rods below are for sale:
All of the rods are in excellent condition, pics to follow.
Meiser Highlander 12,6' 4/5/6 four piece rod, built from a blank - a wonderful fishing "tool". The only remark could be, that the builder put a bonefish -engraved black adonized reelseat on it...:) - $300 - comes with a black sock and a black Loomis cordura tube. I've used it with an AFS 5/6 for floating line work.

T&T 1212 , 12' #12 rated for singlehanded lines and shooting heads. You k ow what it is.... I've used it with an SA tropicore tarpon line for bashing the surf on one trip, and with Vision ace 9/10 heads in Mongolia. Just sits in the corner for years, without any use. Better to go somewhere, where it can be used at full potential... Great rod, throws anything, laughing at the wind... Comes with a black cordura tube and custom (not factory) sock - $450. $400 (or Eur.320)

Winston WT 7' #3, three piece -jewel of a rod... It was maybe once on the water, no factory tube&sock, but a plain alu tube and sock included.- $320

Shipping prices vary, but are around €30 in Eu, and $ 50 into the US.
I'll check exactly, if someone is interested.

I'll add pictures on monday, as I'm out of home this week.

Paypal accepted, I eat the fees, post is on the buyer.

Thanks for looking,
Peter

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
PM on its way ;)

Mike

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meiz's:
The ferrules are clean - no scratches, there's a grain weight and signature of the builder indicated. As i wrote, "plain jane" - fishing tool with good components.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T&T 1212:

there are a few scratches in the finish of the second male ferrule - what isn't so hard to achieve at Thomas rods...the final coat is quite soft. Othervise the rod is clean. The ducktape on the tube left from the last trip - as a "bumper" for airline- hassle".

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Nice clear and multiple angled photos disclosing everything. I wish everyone would take photos like this. Good luck in your sale.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice clear and multiple angled photos disclosing everything. I wish everyone would take photos like this. Good luck in your sale.
Thanks,

I try to do my best to avoid any bad surprises and disappointment, if someone decides to jump in...:)
It doesn't take too long, requires just a bit of care, a reasonably good camera....errr...and a good eye. ;)

these shots are faaaar from pro shots, just honest pics on my floor.

Sale pending on the Meiz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts