Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
They are not done development yet. Meiser will inform us when it is ready. I'm greatly looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hammer,

You do know that I'm only about 10 minutes down the road from you... Well within mumbling range.

I got the first proto here...It aint pretty, and it's still heavy as a Tuna stick, but it's got the makings.

Come check it out and give er a wiggle or two, and bring along a couple of those big rods you mentioned.

I'd like to see em.
Meiz

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
heck,went upriver sunday,more of a promo tour,,crowded,,kept yelling out WORLDWIDEFLYFISHINGFORUM go there,get back,,,,still can't get over people slobbering over the two handers,i've wanted to go there for years,,,now instead of camaro,gto ,impala driveshafts stacked in the corner,hee,hee,rodtubes,with these wonderful things in them!!!can you say SMILE,,,addiction is tough,,selling my car projects,my kids are wondering,,,i tell em'yeah,, you'll hear me laughing from hellsgate canyon,anyway,we'll get together soon ,,i just ,well,i like to hit spots that aren't crowded,driftboat is almost mandatory,been playing with the 18,,fred missed out,this thing will launch some line!!!,,what's shakin the first of next week,i'll have to work this weekend to make it happen but spent to much time in front of the monitor this week,,,hmmm tuna stick i like it!!!!oh yes the daiwa amorphous whisker kevlar,`heavy salmon'they made a statement that's for shure,heavy tipped ,heavy blank,but when hooked to a chinook,well,i have two of them,one for each hand:hehe:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Cool Hammer,

Like you, I fought a nasty bout of nee-moan-ya for several weeks my own self...But am back in the game again.

Been building...But not fishing...Sorry sate of affairs.

Need to get out for sure......Sooooo

Next week we'er going to the Sacto Delta to chase Stripers for 3 days....My buddy Horace landed two over 25 yesterday, so it's time to tube up the switchers.... Load em with shooting heads, and see if we can net a few of these beasties !

Will touch bases when I get back....I'd seriously love to cast those big rods.

Hang in there....Meiz

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good luck with those stripers,been wanting to hit the ump.bay in march bait guy told me about em',said they push the baitfish?,,must be salmonids?? up on top,and they can be caought on top with streamers,,,oh well,once i'm thru with the teenagers here i'll be free,,,let me know when you get back,,penicillon rules!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts