Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meiser 13'6" MKS: S2H13678MKS-4 ~ Never Used

I hope this rod can find a good home. I purchased it while living in the Northwest, but moved to Texas and have come to realize that I will likely never use it. It is new in the tube and has never been lined or cast. It has the Autumn color scheme, a upgraded custom reel seat (Amboyna) and original sock and case. It was inscribed with my name, but I'm sure that could be removed if someone wanted.

$550 + actual shipping

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
388 Posts
👍

Just sent this to a buddy of mine who it would be perfect for...unfortunately hes sitting on a plane to Palm Springs currently. Hope he gets this in time. Beautiful rod!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Beautiful rod!!! Killer price too👍🏻.....no doubt, someone will snag this!

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,119 Posts
I think Bob can remove names.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Come on people!! I have a 13'6" MKS--it is one of the finest custom rods ever made. Un-fished and half the price of today's upper end factory offerings???? When someone figures this out they are in for one of those "deals of a lifetime."

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not sold yet?

Maybe its because he doesn't seem to answer his e-mail or PM. I sent him both over the past couple of days with no reply. Not saying I was definitely going to buy but was interested.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Meiser 13'6" MKS: S2H13678MKS-4 Never Used

I'm waiting on my Highlander 13' 5/6/7 CX custom made. That will be my second Meiser and not the last one, either. It's shocking this is still available. I have or had all the big names and nothing compares the the ability to speak to the man that creates these rods as well the man that creates those greats lines (Steve Godshall)
Someone jump on this deep discounted custom gem!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
437 Posts
I believe the OP is under the weather... it's sold :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts