Spey Pages banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,

Well, I hate to sell this one off; however, it was replaced with another Meiser that is freakin nice. Will consider a trade for something or other. It has caught more than its fair share between me and Sean. Asking $300.

Vinnie

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I certainly do. It is a great overhead rod with RIO's scandinavian line.

BTW, the Meiser rod is a 10'6" three (3) piece.

Vinnie

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back on the chopping block, someone spoke to their wife about buying, tisk tisk LOL!! I know the feeling.

Vinnie

$300 inlcuding shipping.

·
Registered
271 Posts
if only a 4 pc

I'm sure it won't last long and sounds like it's got great mojo. If it was a 4 pc I'd be all over it. Need ASAP (as short as possible:) to keep the helicopter pilots happy and stuff 'em in my duffle for the airlines. Got a 7/8 beulah switch today (impromptu deal from UK of all places), only a matter of time before the 8/9 for me.

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am sure it will go soon. if not it will certainly sit only for a short amount of time. lol

it looks like the family and i are moving to Georgia for three years maybe 5 and i will be unloading some other stuff in the near future should i be able to actually let them out of my grasp LOL!!!!

vinnie

·
Perfecting the bad cast
206 Posts
Moving again?

Gee, Vinnie you barely got settled back here again. Hate to see you leave again so soon. What part of GA? Redfish can be fun on the GA coast.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Recieved today. Great rod!!!!!!! Cant wait to wet a line. Have to say the quality of this rod is second to none. Mr. Meiser puts out one beautiful rod. I have a feeling there will be more Meisers in my future! Thanks again Vinnie! Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts