Spey Pages banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,

Well, I hate to sell this one off; however, it was replaced with another Meiser that is freakin nice. Will consider a trade for something or other. It has caught more than its fair share between me and Sean. Asking $300.

Vinnie

·
Registered
271 Posts
if only a 4 pc

I'm sure it won't last long and sounds like it's got great mojo. If it was a 4 pc I'd be all over it. Need ASAP (as short as possible:) to keep the helicopter pilots happy and stuff 'em in my duffle for the airlines. Got a 7/8 beulah switch today (impromptu deal from UK of all places), only a matter of time before the 8/9 for me.

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am sure it will go soon. if not it will certainly sit only for a short amount of time. lol

it looks like the family and i are moving to Georgia for three years maybe 5 and i will be unloading some other stuff in the near future should i be able to actually let them out of my grasp LOL!!!!

vinnie

·
Registered
424 Posts
Recieved today. Great rod!!!!!!! Cant wait to wet a line. Have to say the quality of this rod is second to none. Mr. Meiser puts out one beautiful rod. I have a feeling there will be more Meisers in my future! Thanks again Vinnie! Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.