Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marty,

I wanted to personally thank you for the Dee wing set instructions, guys like you teach guys like me, which one day will teach someone else, your a great steward to the community, and helped me do things like this, all beit needing improvement still! :hihi:

Cheers,

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
x 2!

Marty has been an inspiration for my tying since I started up here. His step by steps are fantastic, and he's always very helpful and willing to answer questions.

Cheers!

Scott.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
X20!!! I have learned so many cool little tricks from him, like these wings, tying in a tip, burnt goose dealings, I could go on and on... I'm glad you started this thread because guys like Marty should know how valuable they are to this world we are all so caught up in! Thank you sir!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Oh and great fly Matt!! You also are a valuable resource to those of us interested in the history of speys and dees, its not a lesson we see very often around here!

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why thank you, I dont really know about the colour selection of these new dees for old style! but the construction seems to be the same or close to the oldies, Ive kindove decided to make them colour schemed for friends who fish steelhead.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Love those double Dee wings! (Wow, I think that's the first time I've ever said "double d" in polite company :D .)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts