Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a cool story about the kindness of people who share our passion. I was in search of one of the old CND spey underground caps, but as we all know, these things are hard to come by. God knows finding a line before someone else does is quite the feat. Regardless, I send Mr. Nodera a message via social media to inquire about availability. He responds immediately that they are not available as of now and that he will send me his personal hat after he puts it in the washer. I receive it a week later with a pic of him, a monster steelie, and a giant smile. Him and I both. Hats of to you Nobuosan. I shall wear it with pride.

·
Banned
973 Posts
Sure wish he could get CND going in the US again. There are plenty of us that are still fishing his rods and using his lines, I'm still using his Daiwa's. It ain't like there's much of anything better out there...and I'd like a cap too!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sure wish he could get CND going in the US again. There are plenty of us that are still fishing his rods and using his lines, I'm still using his Daiwa's. It ain't like there's much of anything better out there...and I'd like a cap too!
Amen to that. I own 4 of his rods, the
Solistice 6/7 134-4
Solistice 7/8/9 143-4
Solistice 9/10 160-4
and the newest addition, the "Fifteen".
Love them all to death. Sweetest casting rods ever made, and I've owned/casted Sage/Burkies/Bruce&Walkers etc.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
I don't have one of his rods, but my fishing Bud does.

Never puts his boots in the water without that rod 'Locked and Loaded.' God can that man toss line with that thing!

A good thing me thinks.

fae

·
Registered
200 Posts
x2 just something about a CND. I don't care how many new lineups of rods come out, CND is always my go-to.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Love my CND rods too. This thread reminds me that I need to look after my CND cap better. It's in the fishing clothing box in the back of my car. I'd hate to lose something irreplaceable.

X3, it would be nice to have CND distributed in the U.S. again.

Sg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts