Spey Pages banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sure there is a wealth of information among all you spey-heads out there about splicing and making custom spey lines. Are there any good sites or pages that give detailed information and instructions other than this one? What about making Skagit lines? Shooting line (diameters) preferences? The best type of loop- to loop connections? Line formulas? I would appreciate any information - Thanks! - Lawrence

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
A good place to start is on the left side of your screen under the title of custom lines.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Which of this site's sponsers

sells floating level flyline is sizes 10 wt to 16 wt by the foot. I'd like to play around with putting together a Skagit line but its not very cost effective to do so if I have to buy the various line sizes in 100 ft spools.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Splicing

What about floating line to T-14? Would like to make some tips.

Thanks, jgs

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
If you do a search on line splicing and also sultan of splice as Sinktip says I believe you will find the info you need to splice tips. It has been covered before.
PS, Look at the posts of Brian Simonseth also.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
YO! Homer...

A good way to describe that word is to say that both you and I and the members of the "weight forward" club have a plethora around our waist lines:lildevl:

Merry Christmas my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you in May.

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
:)
MJC said:
A good way to describe that word is to say that both you and I and the members of the "weight forward" club have a plethora around our waist lines:lildevl:

Merry Christmas my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing you in May.
OH OK :chuckle:

Hey Mike

Remember what happen to me this summer?

While now it's my ankle (see avater); I said alot of dirty words again :chuckle:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the wife

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Bummer!

I don't think that leg looks like to much fun. As much as you've been banged up in 2005 I'm beginning to think you've got a couple of pretty nurses over to take care of you:lildevl:
I hope you get better soon.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Get Well

Brian,

Hope your ankle gets better soon. Have a Very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!!

See you at the Sandy Clave for more fun like last year!!

Best to you.

Ray Phelps:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts