Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R.B. Meiser knows what hes doing on both accounts, there is a meiser rod that will take your breath away its the 13'6" 8/9, I casted it at the Rogue Spey Clinic and found it to be one of my favorite rods there. a fine tip with tons of power(more power then I could get out of the rod, ) It would take a lifetime to out grow this fine rod..............Nate

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Dr Yin agrees ... he

dropped the dime for the same rod. It is not just a work of art, it's a true casting tool.

All aside; this man puts on a hell of a beach side feast!!!!!!!!!!!
fae

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
ONE GREAT WEEKEND

I have to say i had a great time, thanks again Fred. Way and Steve did a great job, I learned a lot from there instruction. Nate it was great to meet you and i agree about 13'6" 8/9 that Bob builds it is a sweet rod. He is also a great flipper of burgers(LOL), tight lines,brian

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Guys,

Was it the fast version or the slow version of this rod you cast? I have cast both of them on a casting pond and I very much like the fast version. The slow version is too slow for my tastes, although it is a very fine rod. Bob Meiser undestands why I like the fast version and he told me that is why he makes it in both fast and moderate action.

He makes a very fine rod that has wonderful cosmetics.

One of these days I'm going to follow up on the conversation I had with him at the Seattle Fly Fishing Show regarding a fast 18 foot 11 weight 2-hander.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts