Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
swing'n Lemmings
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
=Big baitfish / Sculpins
Figured i would tie a few flies tonight while I was "working" and waiting for files to transfer. so out came the scotch and the vise. its about 6 inches long. Tied on a 45 mm wadington.
Rambo

Attachments

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
Looks sweet, the single malt always brings out the best in tyers. Maybe one with a blue and white collar for those early fish that are keyed in on alewives? Some blue underneath, with white over it. I don't know about you, but I am jonzin' bad for a screaming drag. :Eyecrazy:

·
swing'n Lemmings
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah

Yeah I need to hear that screamin drag pretty bad however I did catch a 24 in pike on my trout spey the other day :saeek: . I am going to Minn to pick up teh pop up on sunday and driving home on monday I am planning on stopping by the joe on the way to and the way back. so maybe I ll get a fix.

later
rambo

·
Waiting for the grab...
340 Posts
Ahh whisky...

Nice fly Rambo...if you and Jamey need to fix the jones, come on up and fish the big river. I have found where some Skams live. They have lock jaw lately, but I landed a small one a few weeks ago. :lildevl:

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
There you go! As we speak I am building an Int. head for my 10160. Tie that fly on the end. Early Sept. kings below the springs on the Mo.

The stuff out back there looks tastier.

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
I got a bit thirsty after reading this post earlier. Whipped this one up, plain old tube. Good coat of hard head over the eyes. Unfortunatly living in Ottawa Co. I am limited to Glefiddich, or Glenlivet, both 12 year brews.

Attachments

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
U poor man

Just got a bottle of glenlivet that is 15 yrs old for fathers day...If I had that a couple of months ago when I was tying up a bunch of kittys they probably would have turned out SO BIG that I would need a baitcaster to fling the damn things. They are big enough now to choke a muskie:Eyecrazy: Check yer PM's on toms site:roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts