Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kharma

Dave,
These stickers can be interpreted in more than one way, I will tell you why I made them and how I see it. For those of us who fish anadromous fish in the Pacific Northwest being Lowholed is an unrelenting plague. On my home waters it happens often, on one trip specifically my good friends and I were getting lowholed by one group of people over and over again, These guys would jump in 20 yards below us (well within our cast), and they would begin casting and stepping, never looking over their left shoulder to see us dissapointed and frustrated with their behavior. Whether it was Kharma, God or their own concious telling them to speed up and take risks wading, they would eventually fall in; hence the "Swim." For my friends and I, this in itself was enough. The lesson of the story is the same as anything else, if you treat other people poorly just to put yourself in a better position to get what you want it will always catch up to you. For those who get it...spread the word!

Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Headed to Hawaii

Hey guys headed to Hawaii chasing bones, thus I will not be able to ship any stickers until the 1st... if you want some you may still PM me and get on the list. I have shipped those who have paid thus far.

Thanks!
Sam

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back at it

Hey guys back in town....Let me know if your interested. Spread the word!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just in time for the holidays?

Hey guys I can get these out, PM me for details. $3.00 a sticker, usually $2.00 for shipping etc...

Thanks
Sam

·
Hopeless Romantic...
1,950 Posts
What??

So you think God potentially told them to wade fast so they might fall in the river? Could be true ! I heard Judas lowhold Christ on a beat on the spey one year, took a 25lber right out from under his ankles, and well, we all know the rest of the story... Kinda rediculous ? Exactly....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Humor???

Your post is conflicting it partially shows you have a sense of humor yet you don't see it in this? Thanks for your reply though, it was very kind, helpful and necessary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts