Spey Pages banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning everyone,

I am reaching out to the folks here to see if I can gather any information for an uncle who is planning a visit to Vancouver and is looking to get out to swing a fly for a day or 2. He has his trip planned for the last week of April.

He comes from New Brunswick and is an ardent fly fisherman with a single hand rod and is strictly looking for catch and release.

Any pointers, direction, or help is greatly appreciated. If there are any people that are planning a trip to the Miramichi, he does have property on the river....so he could use that as some leverage:devil:

Please PM me if you want to keep the information aside..

Thanks a bunch

Josh

·
Registered
219 Posts
April around here is pretty much the end of steelhead season on the Chilliwack/Vedder system. There are still a few around but the bulk of the run has moved through by then. Good news is that the weather can be quite pleasant and there are bull trout and cutties gorging themselves on emerging fry in the Vedder and the Harrison. This can be a great fishery on a light single hander. Surely there are a few other BC members that can chime in on this with more insight than I can provide. Hopefully this will initiate some more response. Good luck! SH.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts