Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Loop Traditional #4 contest over

Contest over boys and girls. 69 views, no interested parties. You may see it on Ebay later this year :hehe:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Phil

" Going to pull the trigger" . I thought once you heard that hardy 4" go off with a steelhead on the other end you would care less for some of the other " silent reels". Seriously though Loop makes some awsome reels and I catch myself wanting one from time to time but not hearing anything at all would drive me crazy as my hearing is pretty well shot.

Brian

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Brian

I've heard my hardys sing, both new and old. Okay the Bougle only on pinks and chum, and the Perfect only once with a steelhead, but hey, I've heard them :D

To quote the Urban Set from a few years ago. Every once in a while, you want a little "strange":devil:

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't selling it. I was giving away the contact info for a new one from a loop dealer. price was $340 plus $10 shipping. It's more now that I've bought it :devil:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would sold you a new one for less than that. Did he offer you the "buy both and I'll drop down to 300" deal?
Just always remember to remember to back off that drag when not being used.

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope. I didn't want to buy both though. If yours is covered by Loop USA warranty, that is a HECK of a deal!!!!! Contact Grampa Spey and let him know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts