Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the oppurtunity to cast this wonderful stick yet? :Eyecrazy:

I had the occassion last week to fish with it here in Gig Harbor. I was using a 570 grain, I believe 33' or maybe a mite longer scan. head and poly leaders attached to a RIO shooting/running line . It took a little while to figure the cast out and when I did, the rod performed flawlessly. I keep marveling at the ease of casting this rod for the distance I was aiming for in the salt, not to mention casting scan. heads. Does anyone else use or have tried scandinavian heads? What are you thoughts???

The rod was amazingly light in my hands and handled the little 18" sea run cutthroat with not problems! hehehe :eek: :eek: :eek: It was very responsive and quick to recover from delivery. The most important option for me is the reel seat. The reel seat is 100% better than the previous black (struble letter number number number???) reel seat I had on my LBL 9132.

So, as I am in love again, I am looking at adding a new Grey line rod the family. :)

Did I mention the reel seat is 100% better!?

Hats off to the Loop team!

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
amex

No I do not, though I wish I did. Though it is obvious I do like Loop products. I am just a full time father that finds the time to fish 100 days of the year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts