Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a very close to NEW Classic Fly Reel Model 8-11 that is in the BOX original with the Loop Hard Leather Case. THIS IS ONE GORGEOUS REEL!!! The Loop Classic Reel delivers the sleek, elegant style of reels long gone by. "S" Shaped Handle and power Matrix Drag System to stop the strongest fish. Impervious to corrosion and water damage. A pronounced click screams "FISH ON". This model is capablle of holding a #11 Line and plenty of backing. GREAT SPEY REEL!!! comes with backing (not shooting lines showin in pics) also an extra neoprene case. This reel has only been used 3 times !! drag and line a set up for left had but can be adjusted by following manual

I will ship through paypal anywhere in north america here is a link to pictures taken today, any questions please email me at [email protected] asking $1000.00 thanks

Loop Classic 8-11 spey fly reel | fishing, camping, outdoors | London | Kijiji

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid 1065.00 plus sales tax 4 months ago ( about 1150.00 CAD )and have only used the reel 3 times it is in perfect condition I am open to offers but I have to start somewhere this is CAD as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts