Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I could be interested if JGS already picked one up. What is the condition of the rod and your price?

I love my blue 7116 and my yellow 9140. I didn't care for the yellow 8124 though.

Thanks,
Christian

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loop Blueline….

……I have a Blue 7116,also,it's a great rod. I use it on small streams,and it is a blast on smallmouth. If I don't hear back from JGS by this evening,I'll pm you.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Your more lucky then you really know spey machine ,

·
''Speydo-masochist''
1,265 Posts
I broke the tip of my 11'6" #7 wt blue line last autumn (after taking 4 Atlantics up to 17 lbs in the first 3 days of the week so I was upset to loose it).

As they are out of production I feared the worst, but e-mailed Loop anyway. They said sure, no problem; & took a card payment for £40.00 which included postage. The next week a cardboard tube arrived with a new tip section inside which was a perfect fit - so well done Loop.

My pal recently dug his long forgotten 15 foot Blueline out the back of his cupboard & found it threw the new Guideline 3D precut 10/11 heads with a lovely, easy, casting action - so it has been recalled to front line service.

They were/ are a good range of rods.

Regards, Tyke.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
……..thanks for all the inquiries,and pms,the rod has been sold. Yeah Tyke,I have cast them all up to the 14',and they were all great rods. I still have a collection of Blue,Green,and Grey Line,and they all see action!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts