Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
was trying a windcutter in 8/9/10 on this rod it casted pretty good. i tried a 8/9 midspey yesterday on the lake by my house where i usually practice casting. i was amazed at how far with the midspey i could chuck the line out with a single spey. i hit casts of 100 ft and more with this setup. i was simply amazed at how far this setup casted. i guess all that practice paid off. juro thanks for the casting tips i recieved on fine tuning my cast!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

Took my 10154 Blue line out for the first time last week. Was really impressed. Have only used a Windcutter on it so far but might have to step up to the Midspey after hearing that! :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
15 ft 10 wt loop blue

i will be trying the 15 ft loop blue with a snowbee 11/12 3D long belly on saturday on the river. sure it will be a great combo as dana has tried this combo and it works well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys..

You have to try out the lines loop made for that rod, The adaptet line system loop made for the color serie is perfekt for them.

Søren

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.