Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded this rod for a 9 wt RPLXii I had never used on the advise of a friend who really likes his. The guy who traded it to me had two and this one was his backup. Just got back from th shop....with taxes $500. I've only had it out of the tube and sock once just to have a peak at it....beautiful rod. I'm a sage guy and I just picked up an XP 6 wt. so I don't need this one anymore. Probably not the best time of the year to sell it although it would be a good bull trout rod, smaller salmon, steelhead when going after them with a single hander. $250 PM me if you need pics and I'll take it out of the tube again~

Here's what Loomis has to say about the rod:

EastFork fly rods are made with a unique blend of extra high modulus graphite materials to create a slim diameter, slender profile blank that is capable of punching long casts out there with a lot of line speed. The fast taper and stiff power design helps the anglers carve out tight, aerodynamic loops for excellent line control under all conditions. The rods are a beautiful, rich cabernet red with our custom-machined "yin-yang" bronze anodized reel seat that features a very stylish "burl" cork insert with the G.Loomis Skeleton Fish logo branded right into the cork. The rods are 3- and 4-piece, depending on the length and come in a soft, protective rod sock and travel case. The EastFork fly rods offer not only great looks, but match up nicely with the EastFork fly reels. These rods are a nice blend of performance and high tech design with less extravagant componenty to keep them at a mid-level price point. A real value for such a beautifully designed fly rod.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts