Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried doing an experimental short trip this weekend (have only done mostly short 30 minute trips max). Did a 1 1/2 hour drive this weekend and was ready to die. Body still isn't able to sit stationary that long, even with two stops on the way (yes on that short of drive). So, reluctantly I have to pass again. Couldn't do much but observe anyways. Can't use the spey rod until I'm healed up.

So, stuck at home. Hope the spey clave is a success. Just wish I could be there. :(

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sorry you won't be able to make it. I empathize greatly--My back went out (for the 1st time ever) 2 days before Sandy Spey Clave #1. I went, but wasn't able to really participate. Last year I couldn't make it due to business. This year I'm going to be there pretty healthy--although I'll be wanting to test lighter weight rods because of minor health issues.

Get well and back onstream--I'm making lifestyle changes (fish more!) to help my health. Seriously!

--Bill

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
BUMMER!!!!!!!!

I was really looking forward to meeting the guy(s) who've supplied me with great patterns for Rogue Work. :(

Heal well my friend!!!
Fred Evans

·
Registered
169 Posts
Steelheader 69

Hope you heal well, buddy, from across the continent. Take good care of yourself so you can get to catch many more of "em and cast to your heart's content.

BobK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts