ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing what's out there before I hit Flea Bay

·
AKpastor
60 Posts
Back

I have one and think I may have sent you pictures last time you were looking. I haven't used it and would be interested in selling. Replied to our PM on it.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked up 18 pf these Yes 18 :p 👏 😎 (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IMG_1919.jpg

·
18 foot spey rod DV8
440 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm and what is wrong with that...... :)
Congrats Wayne.....but I hope you realize your will have to tie 2,520 flies to fill them.
That’s a lot of Green Machines, Butterflies, Same Thing Murray’s, Cossebooms, and Margaree Bugs .
Regards from the Restigouche....Jim

Reactions: eriefisher

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Hmmm Wayne.... Don't think those boxes will be big enough for Bluefin flies... Better shop at Home hardware.... 😂

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm Wayne.... Don't think those boxes will be big enough for Bluefin flies... Better shop at Home hardware.... 😂
LMFAO......... We will work something out Just to be clear only the juvies are targeted with the fly not the behemoths

Reactions: SimonD

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Yes, a larval stage Bluefin sounds just about right for fly fishing. :LOL: With an 11 wt ....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Congrats Wayne.....but I hope you realize your will have to tie 2,520 flies to fill them.
That’s a lot of Green Machines, Butterflies, Same Thing Murray’s, Cossebooms, and Margaree Bugs .
Regards from the Restigouche....Jim
Jim, you should show us your collection of 18 Hardy Neroda 40 clip boxes!! We all know you have them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts