Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im looking for my first 2 hander for a decent price I don't want to drop a large amount of money on 1 to not know if I like it or not, if anyone has anything let me know, thanks GM

·
Registered
630 Posts
Details please

What water, presentation, time of year, etc? Please share as much as you can to help us dial in. Our world includes 11' 3wts and 18' 11wts.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I still have my first rod. Echo Tr 7130. Great all round rod. Warranty is fantastic and you can handle pretty much any conditions you come across with that rod to start. Then of course you will develop the addiction and have a forest of rods, for specialized conditions.

Brayden

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ross reach 11'9 switch

I have a brand new 7 wt Ross reach 11'9 switch never fished, with warranty in tube plastic still on the cork. Let me know if ur interested,

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Here ya go!

I have a Temple Fork Outfitters Lefty Kreh Professional Series 12'6", 8wt, 4-piece two hander that I paid $100 for, including a 530gr. Scandi head, on this forum. I learned to cast with it on the Miramichi. I'm happy to pay it forward and let you have it for what I paid for it....AND....hold on....I'll be on the Miramichi in the Boiestown area for two weeks starting Saturday, 7/7, so you could pick the rod and line up with no shipping, just 100 bucks cash.

It is a great rod for the Miramichi and it is in excellent condition. Original rod sock and tube included, of course.

Lemme know.
Gary

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Temple Fork Outfitters Lefty Kreh Professional Series 12'6", 8wt, 4-piece two hander that I paid $100 for, including a 530gr. Scandi head, on this forum. I learned to cast with it on the Miramichi. I'm happy to pay it forward and let you have it for what I paid for it....AND....hold on....I'll be on the Miramichi in the Boiestown area for two weeks starting Saturday, 7/7, so you could pick the rod and line up with no shipping, just 100 bucks cash.

It is a great rod for the Miramichi and it is in excellent condition. Original rod sock and tube included, of course.

Lemme know.
Gary
wow Gary that'd be awesome thanks a bunch! im gonna have to take you up on that offer! thanks so much super excited now, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of it would you?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I'll take some pics and post them up as soon as I can. There are absolutely no issues with the rod. It will be a great way for you to get into two hand casting, worked like a charm for me. Also the Scandi head is in great shape. You'll just need running line, backing and a reel to handle it. You'll love hooking up on the Miramichi with it. And when you step up a notch or two, rod-wise, maybe you'll sell it to somebody wanting to start out at a great price.
Gary

P.S. are you anywhere near Boiestown? I will also be in Gray Rapids for a few days. You can PM me and we'll work that out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts