Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR YOU SERIOUS LONG ROD GUYS!!!!

DIAWIA 17’ 11-13 WT.(AFTM?) POWERHOUSE LONG HEAD ROD! NEVER SEEN WATER!!!!AND IN NOS CONDITION!!!!

This rod is - as said - almost new. I have lawn cast it and has it got some power!!! – it is also a very easy rod to cast great distances with. It is however too much for my ancient shoulders and elbows despite being very light for its size. These rods are much sought after as they are Diawa at their historic absolute best. It is a “WHISKER” WF98-17 model, 3 main pieces plus a detachable handle. Have a good look at the pictures below.

I have lost the Bag and Tube in a house move, but will put the rod in a bag suitable for shipping and also a proper length Diawa cordura tube which I obtained new.

I really would prefer to trade – or part trade - the rod where I make up the cash difference and throw in a mint but un-boxed Rio Grand Spey (9/10 F) – for a Burkie light line rod over 13’ suitable for light floating line work with small flies. 3 piece Burkie no problem to me. I also need a SYSTEM 3 – the RED one – for 11/12 line to match the one I have, or a similar size good reel to take a long head 10/11 line.

Paypal price is US$285.00

If you want to buy this rod (Paypal only) [shipping will be about US$ 50] to most of the US.

Please send personal message - including email address if you want better pics.

Many thanks.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts