Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
18,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends :)

Going through the closet and sorting out the lines again:ALL LINES ARE SPOKEN FOR NOW

SA XLT 6/7 - 90ft @ 787 grains, total length 130ft. - excellent condition - $45 SOLD
SA XLT 7/8 - 90ft @ 884 grains, total length 130ft. - excellent condition - $45 - SOLD

Rio Grandspey 8/9 multi-tip kit - 100ft @ 1100 grains - excellent condition - $70 - SOLD
Kit comes complete with box, spool, Rio spey line pamphlets, tip wallet and tips.
Included tips - floating, intermediate, Type 3, Type 6 and Type 8.

Wulff Triangle Taper Spey TT-10/11-F - original white line - 80ft @ 847 grains - very good condition - $40 SOLD

All lines are uncut, with no modifications - all original
All will be shipped on spools.

PayPal only or Canadians have option of EMT as well
All prices are in US Funds
Prices include, PayPal fees and shipping within Canada or the CON-US, others we can discuss shipping costs
As always, I will include a couple of tied in-hand flies too :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
How did "uncut" XLTs end up at 90 feet? I'm looking at a NIB 7/8 which, according to the label and box back, is 130 feet with a head length of 85 feet.

·
Administrator
18,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did "uncut" XLTs end up at 90 feet? I'm looking at a NIB 7/8 which, according to the label and box back, is 130 feet with a head length of 85 feet.
Well all the documentation that I have and could find online, says heads are 90ft (I don't have the boxes anymore, but remember writing it down on the spool) ... and yes, both lines are 130ft long in total length.

Mike

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,479 Posts
I would like to give the Wulff TT go Mike. Message coming.

Dan

·
Administrator
18,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All lines are spoken for now :)
Nice to see the interest back again in the long belly lines :)
These are some great lines to fish and cast !!

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts