Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm logged in on my Mac and am trying to login on a PC, but I keep getting a notice that I'm using the wrong password, but I know it's correct.

Can I login only on one computer at a time?

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
To the best of my knowledge there are not those restrictions in place for this site. I've been logged on to multiple devices at the same time while viewing the Speypages.
If you have "Auto fill" enabled, check to ensure your username and password has been updated before you try to log on. If you have had a password change recently, it may not have updated on your PC. Try typing in your username and password and a window at the bottom of your screen will ask you to update your password for "Auto fill", click "yes" and that will update your PC.
Hope that helps, let me know if you still having issues.

Mike

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, not following your instructions? I have my user name come up OK, but not accepting my password. It puts me into a screen that tells me I have so many tries, then I have to wait to try again. The only login I see is at the top right of the page, there is no login at the bottom of the page. What am I missing?

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
The log in will be at the top.
Beside your username field box, there will be another field box for you to type in your password. It may already be filled in, just delete those characters and type in your password.
If you have "Auto Fill" or "Auto password" enabled on your PC, there will be a thin window come up on the bottom of your screen. This has nothing to do with the Speypages, it will be a notification from your device ... only if you have that feature enabled. If you do have it enabled, it will ask you to update your info for this site. If you click yes, your password will be saved and updated.
Sorry for any confusion :eek:

Mike

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
Okay, have you cleared your cache yet ??
Which browser are you using ?? Is it updated on your PC, to the latest version ??
Which format are you viewing Speypages ?? Classic version (blue) or Full version (red) ??

Mike

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New PC Windows 10. Just upgrade software by Microsoft last night, but also couldn't log in before up date. Using Full version.

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
I will send the IT guys a message to see if they can help.
I just logged on to two more devices, an iPad and a MacBook while logged in to my windows based laptop ... no issues.

Mike

·
Administrator
800 Posts
I'm logged in on my Mac and am trying to login on a PC, but I keep getting a notice that I'm using the wrong password, but I know it's correct.

Can I login only on one computer at a time?
if you have autofill, check to make sure that either the password you typed in is correct or that the auto-fill is the right on. if you don't know how to check your auto-fill password, google it depending on what browser you're using. Because if you can log into the forum on one computer/device and not the other, chances are either your passwords are not right or your usernames are incorrect.

Lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts