Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never used or cast Steve Godshall skagit w/ integrated running line. The head is 290 grains over 26.5 feet. Was for a 10'6" 4/5 but could probably be used for many other trouters. Has Steve's notes attached. $25 shipped to North America.

Never used or cast Steve Godshall "scandit" kit. The head is 34.5 feet with floater and 462 grains with the floater. No integrated running line. Was made for a 1307 "S" rod. Has Steve's notes attached. $25 shipped to North America

Have four new, never spooled or cast, 20# core running lines. Two are bright orange, one yellow, one orange/red. $10 each or $30 for the four shipped to North America.

I know some are gearing up for the fall/winter runs. Hope this helps with some great new lines in time for the fun.

·
Registered
47 Posts
SGS Lines

I will take to two SGS lines if still available
Please send payment infor via PM
Thank You Thomas

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thomas has the SGS

Sorry folks. Thomas was first by a minute, then two, then three, the four. Five responses within four minutes. Good.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale, or...

Still for sale are the running lines. Maybe $20 is a better price for all three. They can also go to someone starting out who needs so supplies for free. I'll pay the shipping as long as you exercise proper etiquette on the river. Any river. If you don't know what that is, please ask someone on this site. I'm sure you'll get an answer.

Just send along a PM, they're packaged up ready for an address.

Thanks for your time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts