Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to sale the following items
Shipping is included in US. Paypal or check

Used once Ballistic Express Series Shooting head 8/9 - $40 (scandi head) - price update $35 price update $30 B]price update $25[/B] - sold

Lightly Used Vision Ace Tip (shooting head with 3 tips - I like it more than Guideline DDC) 29g or 446 grains - $60 price update $55-sold
Comes with shooting head and 3 tips. Floater, intermediate and sinking
http://www.visionflyfishing.com/page.php?page_id=33&c=62&pid=250

Used Airflo Delta Multi-Tip Fly line WF7/8 long. It's an older model (white in color)with 4 tips (floating,intermediate,slow sink and fast sink). - $35 - sold

Lightly used Airflo Delta 6/7 (two tone mint green) - $35 - sold

Lightly Used Bill Drury Impact Spey Floating WF8/9F - $40 - sold

Used once Airflo Skagit Compact 480 Grains - $30 - sold

Renzetti Tube Vise with Pedestal Base, with 1/16,1/32 1/8 mandrel set - $100 price drop $80 - sold

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Interested in the Delta Long. The forward loop should be color coded (per size), wondering what color yours is and if you would measure and weigh the head of that line for me. I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interested in the Delta Long. The forward loop should be color coded (per size), wondering what color yours is and if you would measure and weigh the head of that line for me. I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers.
Unfortunately I don't have a scale to weight the head but the good thing that I found a floating tip (it was connected to the head)

No marks on the loop but I know for sure that this is a 7/8 Delta Long. I look it up on the internet and it suppose to be 62 feet at 570 grains

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only one line is left

Price drop $30 for used once Ballistic Express shooting head. (scandi head in 8/9)

This line is uncut but it has loops from both sides

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump. Last line available. I bought it with intention to custom cut it but I never had enough time to do it and I already sold the rod

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ballistic Express Series Shooting head 8/9 - $40 (scandi head) - price update $35 price update $30 B]price update $25[/B]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts