Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright I am cleaning up around here and have a bunch of stuff to unload as they dont get used enough.

2. Rio midspey 9/10. Bought recently for $ 35 used and unused by me. Line is cut at 15 ft. for tips. (yes the tip is with it) Would like what I paid.

6. Skagit cheater pack 6/7/8. Never used all threethree including the wierd intermediate one. $ 15

Now for the fashionistas.

1. Filson packer hat. Cultivate a fine Brad Pittesque look on the water with this iconic mellon cap. Was a medium now is more like a small. It is in good shape but hurts my head now. Perhaps dad's little bro could wear or a sexy lady you know the kind that wear waders. $ 15

2. Filson Brush hat. Good shape medium to large. Fits a 7 1/4" noggin well. The choice of all those looking for that gentlemens logger/prospector look in a functional tin cloth package. With drawstring and heavy steelhead musk mojo (yes musk gentlemen, musk) In fact I would say this hat will likely bring the wearer more steelhead than most have had hot meals. $ 25

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out of town. Well get with u guys about shipping asap. So the windcutter and wulff are spoken for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts