Spey Pages banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just going through my line wallets and noticed lines that have never been used :eek:
So in my quest to reduce , my loss is your gain :)

SGS Scandi - 705 grains @ 40.5' , never used - Sold - Thanks Skeeter !!
This line was built for my 15' 8/9/10 Highlander and would also be a great match for the 15' 8/9 MKS .
Steve Godshall recommends this line will handle up to 135 grain tips or long poly's off the tip .
It can also be trimmed to reduce length/grains .

SGS Scandi - 636 grains @ 37.1' , never used - Sold - Thanks Doug !!
This line was built for my 14' 7/8/9 EVE Highlander and would also be a great match for a 14' 7/8 MKS , 14' 8S , 13'6" 7/8/9 FES Highlander , 13'6 7/8 MKS and 13'6" 8S .
Steve Godshall recommends tips up to 120grains or long poly's off the tip .
It can also be trimmed to reduce length/grians .

SGS Scandi - 519 grains @ 34.5' , never used - Sold - Thanks Troy !!
This line was built for my 13' 6/7/8 Highlander .
Steve Godshall recommends 115 grain tips or long poly's off the tip .
It can also be trimmed to reduce length/grains .

Airflo Compact Skagit 600 - used twice , in excellent condition - Sold - Thanks Joe !!

Rio Steelhead Scandi 510 grains @ 34' , test cast only , like new condition - $35

Spey Company XXL Leech/Tube Fly Box - for tubes on one half and foam on other half . Great for big leeches and shanks !! Used , but not full of holes , lots of life left in the foam - Sold - Thanks Brian !!

I will include a tied in hand fly with each item .
Prices include shipping within Canada or ConUS - PayPal only , e-Transfer for Canadians

Mike

·
Registered
774 Posts
SGS Scandi 636 Grain

Mike,

I will take the SGS Scandi 636 grain line that was built for your 14' Meiser Highlander Classic EVE 7/8/9.

My mailing address is:

Douglas W. Anderson
192A Ball Hill Road
Princeton, MA 01541

Please send me your PayPal info for my payment.

Doug Anderson

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Doug , I sent you a PM :)

Okay , everybody is getting more than one fly .
I was just going through my fly tubs and I have too many ...
They need to be fished and I'm afraid I won't be able to fish them all :eek:
Plus , I'm running out of room to store them and I want to tie more :p

Mike

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just updated the list .
Only one item left , the Rio Steelhead Scandi 510 .
I have the same line in different grain weights for other rods that I would not part with . This would be a "tweener" line for my rods or else I would keep it .
Probably the only line that I have found to work well with Rio's Versi-Leaders .
It's very similar to Steve Godshall's Skandit lines ... they cast like butter !!

Mike

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike, thanks for the Airflo 600....and those flies....way too nice to fish! A kind gesture for sure.
You're very welcome Joe and it was nice meeting you :)
I hope the line serves you well and hopefully we can meet up on the river .
I really hope you use those flies , they were meant for fishing and need to be swung .

Troy and Brian , you guys crack me up .... thanks for the laugh this morning :chuckle::chuckle:

One more line available , last chance before Christmas to treat yourself to a gift .... one that you would use anyways :hihi:

Mike

·
Administrator
2,453 Posts
Always glad to make a person smile. Can't wait to fish whaveter fly is headed my direction...and if you find your bins remain at capacity...just shoot me a PM and let me know what I owe you and I'll take some off your hands and get 'em wet!;)

·
Administrator
18,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have sent multiple flies to everyone Brian :)
It would a honor if everyone would swim them for me on the rivers that they fish :)

Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
You're very welcome Joe and it was nice meeting you :)
I hope the line serves you well and hopefully we can meet up on the river .
I really hope you use those flies , they were meant for fishing and need to be swung .

Troy and Brian , you guys crack me up .... thanks for the laugh this morning :chuckle::chuckle:

One more line available , last chance before Christmas to treat yourself to a gift .... one that you would use anyways :hihi:

Mike
Mike...will honour them this saturday:smokin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts