Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Line Purge: Scandis, Mid-Long, eads&Integ.

Purging from my learning and tuning endeavors.

All details are accurately listed from recent cataloging.
Some are on spools, some are coiled in ziplocks, some have original boxes. Upon your contact, you can choose to have the boxes/spools or not, yet shipping the extra bulk may be an extra buck or two.

Paypal. Ships from Quebec, Canada using cheapest smoothest methods.
Will gladly make bundle deals.
Prices are in USD before shipping, but I will split the shipping 50/50 on all sales.

Rather than try to take pictures of all 31 lines, if you want a picture of a specific line, I can return that to you quite quickly.

Open to all questions and offers. Will update list with sold items as they go. Please contact via PM.

Type Brand Model Weight Lengths Density Status Condition Color
Scandi

25$ Shooting Head Rio AFS Spey 640gr/42g 10/11wt 40' F A+ coiled+new+orig box Forrest Green/Straw/Forrest Green

Type Brand Model Weight Lengths Density Status Condition Color
Mid-Long Belly

20$ Full Line SPEY Orvis Wonderline Advantage Spey Type III Long Head WF10F 120' F A coiled w sticker Yellow
30$ Full Line SPEY Hardy Mach55 9wt 105', 55' head F A Coiled in zip w cut-out Baby Blue head/Sunrise running
25$ Full Line SPEY Cortland 444 SL Double Taper Salmon Spey 10/11wt 120' F A+ bag+leader and practise fly Solid Green
20$ Full Line SWITCH Rugged Creek/AirFlo Switch 240-275gr ? F A Spooled ForrestGrn/Matt Yellow

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should see what remains! My goal was to reduce the overall line count by 1/4.

I have a problem. Thanks to SpeyPages members, its getting better. But then again, I got most of my stuff here to begin with, so....

·
Registered
11 Posts
lines

I sent a PM requesting the air flow Skagit 428 gr 29', the rio Skagit 450 gr 27', and the rio Skagit flight 400 gr 23'. It could certainly be me as I'm not to "computer gifted" but I didn't see a reply but notice those lines are now marked sold. Please email me at [email protected] if they are sold to me so I can remit payment. Thanks so much, Don Hansen.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dn H,

Yes, I replied via PM to you last night within minutes (dragged out of bed to do so :) ) and again this morning.

I'll contact you via email now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don, I sent you an email just now, and immediately your paypal came through, so perhaps you saw my earlier PMs. In any event, I have your Address, and everything is a done deal, they'll be in the mail shortly.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will take the 470 gr Rio Skagit head (teal) and the scientific anglers mastery spey Atlantic salmon 9/10 FL line. I will pm to work out details.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts