Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am currently looking to get a line for a 14ft NRX 1686/7. I will be primarily using the rod for summer steelhead on the Columbia tributaries in eastern WA, OR and ID. Does anybody have experience with this rod and suggestions/recommendations for a line?
Much appreciate the advice.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Line

I asked Steve Rajeff and he said a Delta Spey 6/7. for floating work. I am shopping for a Delta Long 6/7 for the NRX 14. I have decided to buy one just waiting to see if I can sell my TR 1307-4.

Skilly

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello,
I am currently looking to get a line for a 14ft NRX 1686/7. I will be primarily using the rod for summer steelhead on the Columbia tributaries in eastern WA, OR and ID. Does anybody have experience with this rod and suggestions/recommendations for a line?
Much appreciate the advice.
Same here....I've been eying that rod. Please post your likes/dislikes about the rod; what lines you like/dislike. Do you know the weight of the rod? I've search all over the Internet to find it, but unsuccessful.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nrx

I hope someone reads this thread that has one or cast one. I am going to get froggy next week and jump on one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nrx 1686/7

Thanks for the info. It will probably be a few weeks before I fish the rod, but will post how it casts with what line etc. Lab dude: Not sure of the physical weight of the rod

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wanted to bring this post up again. I am thinking of buying this rod. Any feedback? Anybody with any experience with it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts