Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just yall know, the Fraser river between the 99 bridge and the BC Hydro tail race is CLOSED!!!!! It was open this time last year but has been closed again

READ THE F-ING REGS YOU IDIOTS!

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,693 Posts
Read the f-ing regs you idiots!

If they are not reading the regs or posted signs it is very doubtful they are reading tis thread..

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
I frequently wonder why they don't 'cut to the chase.'

'Here's were you can fish, the rest is closed at the moment. We'll get back to you as things change.'

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be the first to say that the BC fishing regulations, are at times, difficult to understand. That said, in this case, its right there in black and white. This particular spot is like shooting fish in a barrel. It was opened up last year for the first time in quite a while. Why they opened it, is beyond me, but it seems they have seen the error in there ways and shut it down. Since January 1st 2015......

·
Registered
221 Posts
FYI

They are/were doing a steelhead study last few days which involved First Nations, hence the people fishing in the water. It has caused a few people to think its open, and some to think somebody is fishing out of season. Including myself, I walked right into the local DFO office and mentioned what I was seeing.

I do live in Lillooet, and it is closed to angling. As it should be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts