Spey Pages banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Heartlander
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am searching for a light switch line. About 300gr would be right. I don't like shooting heads so what line could I take?
Tight lines
Peter

·
Registered
249 Posts
You might try Scientific Anglers Adapt line. Integrated running line and 22 foot head, 280 grain.
There is the Wulff Ambush line as well.

Hope this helps,

·
Registered
666 Posts
I believe Beulah is coming out with something, but don't think it is available yet. Check their web site.

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
snowbee switch line

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Snowbee Switch line

If you are looking for a line that lays down efficiently and quietly yet clearly sings with ease then the Snowbee Switch line is the nicest option...longer front taper so polytips are still welcome yet delicate presentation is simple...this line was designed for several purposes and has proven to excell ...spey casts are a delight yet many Coastal fly fishers are using this line for casting to Salmon off the beaches..I have used this line in Mexico and Cuba for Baby Tarpon, Permit and Bone fish..
The new Beulah Elixir lines (Integrated)are not yet available ,these should be awesome lines as well

·
Heartlander
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all replies.
I have the Elixier Spey Line but it is to heavy with 375 gr (but great on my old Echo Classik 6/7). I will try the Snowbee and will let you know.

Tight lines
Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts