Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I rustled a few feathers with my post on converting a RHW Perfect to south-paw status. Now, let me ask this question,, if i was to wish to buy a LHW Perfect, what would be a average or fair value for such an animal??? If no one wishes to tip their hat, then please email in private at [email protected] I am NOT in a position to buy at the moment,,, A St.John, A 4" Bougle and a new spare spool and a 15'er took care of that but in the spring of '06 I will be callin. What $$$ limit should I be expecting to pay???? I know, I know,,, reel right handed and save the $$$'s,,, maybe someday.. just want to know the "market value" on LHW Salmon Perfects for now.
Thanks gents.
Salmon Chaser
><)))*>

·
Registered
45 Posts
LHW Perfects

I've bought a couple of LHW Perfects in the past year or so- 3 3/4 and 4 1/4 (so I'm still looking for a 4 inch). From memory I paid around UKP 600 to 700 each which is about US$ 1250-1450; but they won't depreciate. A little 2 7/8 LHW Perfect sold on eBay the other day for well over UKP 600. They are all pretty rare, I think, hence the premium price.

·
Member FRSCA
2,264 Posts
I've bought a couple of LHW Perfects in the past year or so- 3 3/4 and 4 1/4 (so I'm still looking for a 4 inch). From memory I paid around UKP 600 to 700 each which is about US$ 1250-1450; but they won't depreciate. A little 2 7/8 LHW Perfect sold on eBay the other day for well over UKP 600. They are all pretty rare, I think, hence the premium price.

I think you also bought my Abel #4 on ebay? All you had to do was say something, I would have swappped you even up for that 4.25 :hihi: :hihi:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts