Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My name is Eric and I've been following this site since 2013. I've really enjoyed reading the posts and have learned a lot. Now I'd like to start contributing to the conversation.

I live in Maine and I'm an avid trout, steelhead, and Atlantic salmon fisherman here in the Northeast and Canada. I really enjoy reading about steelhead fishing in the Pacific Northwest, which is on my bucket list.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome Eric.
Was up in Maine for the first time last fall. Beautiful, stunning country.
Friendly people and crossed more than a few streams appearing fishy.
The Striper fishing looks very interesting in those estuaries!
Enjoy your journey here.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Glad to see another New Englander join the fray. You are in good company. Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Gentlemen

Thanks for the warm welcome. Happy to be on my way to becoming part of the community.
To my fellow New Englander, I bet we have fished some of the same waters.

·
Registered
Meiser fly rods, Hardy or Danielsson reels
91 Posts
Hi All,
My name is Eric and I've been following this site since 2013. I've really enjoyed reading the posts and have learned a lot. Now I'd like to start contributing to the conversation.

I live in Maine and I'm an avid trout, steelhead, and Atlantic salmon fisherman here in the Northeast and Canada. I really enjoy reading about steelhead fishing in the Pacific Northwest, which is on my bucket list.
Welcome Eric!

This forum is the best there is.. :)

//Jonas

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome...I too am relatively new to the site as well as to 2 handed spey casting. I have fished the Dead River in Maine and caught some good size brook trout. I seem to miss the landlocked salmon each time though. I wish I was fishing the 2 handed rod at the time...perfect river for that. Some of the most beautiful water I have ever fished...big western style rivers. Love Maine.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hi All,
I'll bet we do when it comes to Atlantics. Have 2 trips under my belt this season with one more to go in October.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts