Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale, I have a Leland British Columbia Sea-Run reel.

Click/Pawl

Fits approx up to a 450ish sakgit, running line and backing. Backing inc but no lines.

I had it on a 12'6" 5/6 Meiser and a 10'10" 6wt Echo switch that it balanced and looked great on.

$225usd shipped within the US

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Pm sent

Please reply

Thank you

·
Registered
531 Posts
Leland/Red Truck reels

This is the 3rd reel I've seen from Leland/red truck in the month of Feb, are they just not as cool as they look?

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Moth. Didn't I sell you mine when I was in the midst of my divorce?

I believe I offered to buy it back!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the 3rd reel I've seen from Leland/red truck in the month of Feb, are they just not as cool as they look?
I really like the reel, infact I have two Leland reels. They are very well built, the finish is super durable, and I think they look great. I especially like the brass touches and it sounds great.

I have owned the sea-run for around three years and had it paired with a 12'6" 5/6 Meiser. I recently sold that rod to a friend and picked up the same rod in 11' that better suits some of the places I use it. Although the reel works fine on the shorter rod too, I have a Leland Classic Drift that balances the new rod slightly better. It has sat on the shelf since I sold the other rod and probably won't see the water for a while so I thought I would see if anyone could put it to use.

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Pm replied

Thanks

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Not to worry my good man

However, if you part with it, please let me know as I'd love to see it again

Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts