Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't even got this setup wet yet. Finally got it all put together and need to sell it. Not interested in trades, I have other toys I want to buy. So unfortunately I have to sell this combo off.

It's a Lamiglas G1459. It's the Mike Maxwell designed rod. 4 piece. 14'6" for a 9/10 weight line. It's a blackish blank with what looks like dark green/black wraps.

Reel is an albright GPR9/10. Has backing and comes loaded with a Rio midspey 9/10 with all sinktips and floater. Comes with tip wallet.

Whole combo for $325. That's shipped in the US (but would prefer local drop off). Hate to sell, would've liked to have at least used it. But my other toys are needed (Camp Chef stuff). So this has got to go unfortunately.

Will have pics up soon. Camera is dead, and cell just doesn't cut it.

And for any clarification on this rod, you can check here.

http://www.lamiglas.com/node/165

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I need this to move. I got stuff I want to buy. LOL. How about $300 and that's shipped anywhere in the US 48.

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any offers?

I have a rod I'm wanting to buy, and now I need this one to move. Had to miss a couple weeks of work, and now need to sell this so I can buy the other rod. So make me a reasonable offer on this setup.

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update with pictures

Ok, took some pics. Did best I could with my cell. My camera is at the factory being repaired. May be able to fire up one of my old digitals if I can find them. LOL. Any reasonable offer may be accepted. I need this combo gone. So, make an offer. You may just get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts