Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I have a line on some very nice lady Amhurst tail feathers 80-90cms in length. I plan on bringing them home and making in all the good colours.

Pink
Blue
Natural of course
Chartreuse
Purple
Orange
Fuscia
Red
Olive
And probably more...

The question I want to ask you guys is, what other colours would you like to see? And how many of you would be interested? They would cost between $12-$15. Shipping would be extra of course. I am wanting to gauge how many members would like to get in on this so I order enough.

Feel free to respond here or pm me.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would be interested in them in pink, chart, and blue.

What are the length of the actual fibers - in the 3, 4, 5 inch range?

·
Banned
571 Posts
One crazy idea...

What about heron grey? I spin AP tail fibres for several patterns and I would love to have a mottled black and grey fibre with that length. Buff.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grey and yellow are easy to do. Once I have them in hand I will get ahold of everyone who is interested and get exact numbers. As far as the barb length, I think it's fair to say a good part of the feather will be 3-4+ inches.

Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm definitely interested.

Pink purple red orange, maybe one other to make it a 5 pk. Thanks for the effort and offering.
CA

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I'd be interest. Probably natural x 2 for me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok. Seems like there is lots of intrest. So I'll be sure to get a large amount of feathers.

I will probably get a hold of a couple of you to get a sample color so I have something to match it to on my end.

Thanks so much for the intrest and suggestions everyone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts