Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Wow Jon, I think this is the first time I've ever seen a body done like this. It has a very unique look and I can only speculate how long just the body took. Awesome, innovative tying, I dig it !

·
Registered
66 Posts
I really like this a lot! Very nice looking body taper for the hassle I can imagine it at been creeping up the shank 1/8" at a time....especially on a 10/0!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
That's a super cool looking fly and a great way to celebrate and showcase the kori bustard. Couldn't be going to a nicer recipient too, John and Terry are great and truly passionate pioneers to the tying community. Job well done!

Vincent

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm on a bit of large freestyle bender at the moment but will try not to muck up the forum with non swimmers.
Muck it up, brother, muck it up!!!

Skill at the vise, or in the hand, is very much appreciated here. Whether it be a wall hanger or a swimmer, great tying is always welcome. I'd love to see more!

-Bill

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
How dare you post such an awesome piece of art here!!! Haha seriously Jon, this thing is awesome! Probably one of my favorites from you and I'm sure John will be equally impressed with your creative work on this one...

I'd love to see more of your freestyles!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Jon:

No matter your approach to tying, it's always accompanied with an excellence and humiilty that makes me want to know you better. Muchos kudos

dg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts