Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a 10 foot Koffler pram. it comes with a trailer that has a spare tire. Also included 7 foot Cataract oars, front and rear pyramid anchors with rope, two seats. There is a 6 HP Nissan outboard with two gas tanks, extra jets, weed guard, tiller extension, motor stand, and a electric motor. Also included is a Fishing Buddy and mount. This pram is ready to fish. Asking $3100.00. Pictures upon request with an email address.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sure is a nice looking package. But I'm on Vancouver Island and you are in California.... Oh well. Good luck selling this. Have you tried Washington Fly Fishing. Lots of lake anglers there (I was thinking of lakes when I looked at it). Not such a long road trip for some of those folks & no border!

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have had several koffler boats and they are a dang nice boat! this 10'er is AWESOME for one guy on the Oregon coastal rivers. You can float some pretty decent sized water with one guy in this boat, and unlike a small toon you can anchor and swing the deep water where you would be unable to wade which is a huge plus on a lot of the coast rivers in Oregon that only offer a few casting stations instead of long gravel runs to fish.

cool pram and best of luck selling it
Levi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts