Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to thank kaufman and all the sponsors for putting on a great event. i am new to spey casting and learned more in one day than i have in months from some of those best speycasters in the world!!:D :D

·
Steelhead are cool!
572 Posts
I agree it was a good time and informative. Who was your favorite?
I like Ed Ward and the skagit casting and thought Simon Gawesworth
was great. Everybody was great.

Kevin

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Well.....

My two favorites were Simon and George Cook. Both were informative and really laid it all down were we could all understand it. Dana wasn't bad either. :D ;) :hehe: I got there just at the end of Dana's stint.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
favorite casters

all the casters at kaufman spey days did a great job. george cook gave me more than a few pointers today and had me try a windcutter 8/9/10 on my 13 ft 6 8/9 lami he casted the whole line all the way into the backing with that line. i liked the windcutter it casted very well on the lami. i also tried it on the 14 ft 6 in 9/10/11 and worked great. that was the first time i tried a windcutter on those two rods. i casted a scott 14 ft 9 wt with a windcutter and was a real cannon! had a great time and thanks to kaufmans and all the sponsors for a great event!!!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
favortie casters

We were blow away by Way Yin's and Steve Choate's presentation. I saw them last year and what a difference a year makes.
Dana Really shead some light on the Underhanded Casting style that fits into what I am doing.
A big thanks to Way for the little adjustment in my casting.
Leroy...........................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts