Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Amazon!! Hopefully this will help me understand where I am going wrong. I have watched videos and all sorts but can never seem to master a wing set, not even close Hope I can get a read in today and come up with a list of stuff to p/u. Cheers

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hate to be a Debbie downer, but I don't think you'll be learning wing sets from this book. I was very disappointed in it. Beautiful photography and lots of good written content, if your into history and material selection. Hands on SBS type stuff, not so much.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just got same book today in mail along with Shewey,s classic steelhead flys and would like to be able to a better wing. On flipping through Bob Veverka,s book the pictures of the flys are very ,very good. Looking forward to reading them both. My book was only a day early but post office was open today. Good luck on the wings and I will keep trying to. Some great tyer,s on here and lookin and wishin keep me going through the winters. Daryl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.