Spey Pages banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
View attachment 381537
I ain’t kicking anybody out of the boat that wants to row me around :)

Wifey on the Skagit River
is it wrong that when the way better half said to me this winter that she wanted a rowing machine since she couldn't go to the gym due to covid, that my first thought was, "hhhmmmm.....this could lead to somewhere good down the line" and i got her the best i could 🤣 🤣 🤣 now I wait for the day i can say "so...honey a drift boat is the best rowing machine there is, and since you don't like to fish, but you want to get your exercise and some fresh air, then i can fish, win win right?"

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
Dull hooks
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
is it wrong that when the way better half said to me this winter that she wanted a rowing machine since she couldn't go to the gym due to covid, that my first thought was, "hhhmmmm.....this could lead to somewhere good down the line" and i got her the best i could 🤣 🤣 🤣 now I wait for the day i can say "so...honey a drift boat is the best rowing machine there is, and since you don't like to fish, but you want to get your exercise and some fresh air, then i can fish, win win right?"
Rowing in Organic water with Natural resistance is the purest form of exercise! Just gotta sell it :) plus the fishing rods you call hers are all of the new purchases, just get something with blue accents :) and the girlfriends start coming along, it’s a landslide from there!

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
4,019 Posts
Hmmm as happy as you are I have been married for quite some time and I can tell ypu this is not a Look of Endearment

Attachments

Reactions: bhudda
81 - 89 of 89 Posts