Spey Pages banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Meiser, hardy, burkheimer, Canada fishing reels
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on johns new book coming out in September? It’s almost the exact same title as his 2002 Spey and dee book only the new one doesn’t have the name Dee in it. My question is, is this new book have all the info of the old one plus more? Or is it an entirely new book completely?

·
Registered
Bruce & Walker, Hardy Reels
84 Posts
Hard to decipher from the description on Amazon...

"His vision for this new incarnation of his original Spey Flies (Amato Publications, 2002) includes a tremendous upgrade from the original—an entirely new book, in fact—because he has uncovered so many historical facts, intrigues, people, and flies that have never been compiled in a single volume, or even presented in any form to the interested audience. The original Spey Flies was graphically rich; the new book is far more so."

I'll still be buying it. LOL.

·
Registered
Sage rods, Guideline rods, Dannielson reels, Simms.
381 Posts
Does anyone have any info on johns new book coming out in September? It’s almost the exact same title as his 2002 Spey and dee book only the new one doesn’t have the name Dee in it. My question is, is this new book have all the info of the old one plus more? Or is it an entirely new book completely?
Hi! Are you talking about this vertion of the book by John Shewey?

·
Registered
Meiser, hardy, burkheimer, Canada fishing reels
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts