Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone provide an update on what's become of his book project? I emailed an update request last week that has gone unanswered. The last correspondence I've received is now 9mths old.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hello Kalamaman. I'm happy to field the question. You can PM me if it's about something more than the updated timing. This project has taken way longer than expected, but we are basically 99.0% there, with only the final cover details and one last check for proofing then it's off to the printer's queue. I wish more than anything that people had this book in hand to read during down time, but after numerous re-writes and edits by Jay we are almost across the finish line. Like I said if you have any additional concerns or questions feel free to pm me and I'll hit you back with what I know. Thanks for the patience and support - AJ

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AJ - Many thanks. There isn't any worthwhile project that either costs less or takes less time than intended. You're right - It would've made the home sheltering more bearable. But patience is the order of the day, which is far less work than finishing the book. I'll be ready whenever it arrives!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts