Spey Pages banner

January's Flies.... Pic Heavy

2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  DLD 
#1 ·
Well being single does have its pluses lol

HAd a bunch of time to tie this past month...

A few orders went out the door to anglers accrosss the globe and some as gifts and some into the head stash box

For your persual are some crappy photographs of decent swinging flies ..these are the ones that made the grade for photos....

Hope you like and thanks for looking

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Talk about inspired? wow man, some great bugs. You tie the nastiest bugs in town man. First and last get the nod from me. I'd tie that blue one on today, even with the chocolate milk conditions. I have a shank kittie coming in the mail today. Looks like i know what to do tonight!!!

#20 ·
David, I went to my mail box today and there was a padded envelope in there , was expecting a line but seemed to soon for that. Opened it when got home and well had some very nice flys inside.Puzzled me for a bit,looked at return address and figured it out. Thanks to you. I agree that nice as they are in pictures,in hand they are even nicer. Beautiful well done flys. Much appreciated. Daryl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.