Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well being single does have its pluses lol

HAd a bunch of time to tie this past month...

A few orders went out the door to anglers accrosss the globe and some as gifts and some into the head stash box

For your persual are some crappy photographs of decent swinging flies ..these are the ones that made the grade for photos....

Hope you like and thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LAst few pics

PAlmered some rhea thru bodys and then marabou and whiting spey hackle and guinea

Been very inspired by all the tyers here of every level

This place is my haven

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Everytime I see your flies I get inspired, this time is no exception. Nice work as always.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
your flies

Thanks for going to the trouble to share all these. Appreciate your shapes and color combinations. Gonna sit right down and work on some tubes!
Thanks again
Loren

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,856 Posts
Great stuff here

Post it note on tying bench....Work on these hairwing versions of course :)

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Talk about inspired? wow man, some great bugs. You tie the nastiest bugs in town man. First and last get the nod from me. I'd tie that blue one on today, even with the chocolate milk conditions. I have a shank kittie coming in the mail today. Looks like i know what to do tonight!!!

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
David,

Thanks for posting,, excellent flies.

Will you be attending the Bear's Den open house on Feb 21?

Regards,
FK

·
Registered
48 Posts
D... Pictures do no justice. They look awesome but seeing them in person huge difference. Need to get you a camera. Haha

·
Registered
229 Posts
David, I went to my mail box today and there was a padded envelope in there , was expecting a line but seemed to soon for that. Opened it when got home and well had some very nice flys inside.Puzzled me for a bit,looked at return address and figured it out. Thanks to you. I agree that nice as they are in pictures,in hand they are even nicer. Beautiful well done flys. Much appreciated. Daryl

1 - 20 of 20 Posts