Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to avoid confusion, while I have cancelled my January clinic in BC, speybum has organized a great replacement, another Spey Clave in Carnation, Washington (same venue as the November 30th event). Set up at 10 am, casting etc by 11.

See you there!

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
We are going to have fun

Dana’s on the program.
It looks like we are going to have a good turn out by what I have been hearing.
Hope to have about the same schedule as the Speyclave we had In November with fairly laid back day.
Set up at 10:00 am
Casting and demo’s abut 11:00
Where it goes from there is entirely up to you the Speycaster.
Speybum:smokin:

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Sometimes I really regret having left King County... this is one of those times! I'll have to save my airline tickets for the upcoming show in Feb, but I will attend in spirit by going out into the thigh deep snow to practice spey casting that day.

Wish I could participate, but I know it will be an awesome event. Each time I attend such meetings I gain a gem of knowledge that steps up my speycasting a notch or two or three.

Dana, your pointers about tension and speed on the sweep at our last riverside meeting made a huge difference in my casting ability BTW... it gave me consistency. Can't thank you enough!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no plans at this time

the two considerations are significant interest and the schools I teach with local shops. If there was significant interest, and I could ensure that a one-day Forum Support Clinic wouldn't interfere with the other spey schools I teach then I would certainly look at it.

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Dana need your help.

Dana,
My Loops are on a road trip some silver tongued:devil:
talked me into sending them out for him to try.
So if you could please bring some Loop and by the way some CND's would be nice ;oh yes maybe Kush and if he is done doing penance Doublespey.
Looks like we some interset in this project and would like to discuss the Spey Pages and Fly Talk's Clave on Feburary 21st with you.

Speybum
:smokin:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Aaron,

I'll be down on the 25th as well. After the last one I'm looking forward to it! We may even get down early and make a few casts with some flies on the leader!

I talked to DoubleSpey and he is going to make it for at least some of the time.

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Going to have fun.

Kush,
Looking forward to it.
I need to get some real time out on the water with something at the end of the string but yarn.

Speybum
:smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts