Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free Guideline Fly Fishing Day for Kiene's Fly Shop, Sacramento, CA

Saturday March 6th, 10am-2pm

Kiene's Fly Shop is proud to announce that we will be hosting a Guideline Fly Fishing Day with Jack Cook of Guideline/Steelhead Anglers. Jack is the US distributor for Guideline Fly Fishing, steelhead fisherman, and an excellent Scandinavian caster. He will have a variety of Guideline rods, reels, and lines for all to demo including Guidelines act4, exp3, lpxe, lecie, single-hand, switch rods, and two-hand rods for all to try.

Saturday's Casting Demonstration Schedule

10am: Underhand Casting by Jack Cook

11am: Shooting heads on single-hand rods with big flies by Robert Ketley

1pm: Switch rods with shooting head by Jack Cook

2pm: Tips and tricks with Scandinavian shooting heads by Jack Cook

Stop by Watt Ave River Access below the bridge from 10am-2pm to demo the latest Guideline gear, and learn a few new things from Jack Cook and Robert Ketley. If you have any questions about the event feel free to call us at the shop (916) 486-9958 or 1-800-400-0359 (toll free USA). We hope you see you there!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hope to see you there this Saturday morning @ 10:00am at Watt Avenue on the Lower American River.......

·
Registered
247 Posts
Let me just say that my Guideline LeCie 7/8 13'7 is the best rod I have ever cast...using either compact skagits or scandis....do yourself a favor and pick one up if your down there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts